Saturday 18 September 2010

The sleep deprived

Ok, for starters I was supposed to be going to a friend's birthday bash but as it turns out we had guests that the boyfriend forgot to inform me about.  They didn't leave until some extremely early hour this morning and they made a mess of my kitchen with chicken!

So yes, yesterday wasn't very good in regards to healthy eating, we had spiced chicken and rice (I opted to just have the chicken) and lots of goodies from the local Polish stop. I tell you what, the English/Irish have a few things to catch on to, these Polish spices come to a negligible amount in regards to calories and would be awesome for a red day on Slimming World (I don't think they even come to 0.5 syn)

Going to see if I can grab some when we're in town today and adventure into having a red day at some point this week or at the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment