Tuesday 21 September 2010

One o'dem days

You know when you've just had one of those days...





I got up this morning thinking "ooh I'll wear one of the new tops I bought, stumble down the stairs and "oh, where's the bag gone, I could of sworn I left it down here". Stumble back upstairs and it's nowhere to be found. Come back downstairs and the realisation that you left the boyfriend to put the rubbish out....

Thankfully  you then realise that you took out the 60 Euro jumper as you'd been wearing that the day you purchased it. *phew* but still!  Oh, this was after waking up feeling extremely groggy as you're fighting off a cold.

A couple of hours later after the red has passed, you sneeze and bite your tongue. I'm extremely grateful thathose are my 3 bad pieces of luck today. No more!


Maybe tomorrow will be ...


No comments:

Post a Comment