Sunday 29 August 2010

Day of days

Ok, so after sitting and thinking over multiple times and having a break from the whole "eating healthy". I've come back with a gain of 1lb and yes, I enjoyed those two weeks I had off. But now is the time I need to knuckle down and really concentrate on what I really want from eating healthily. I really don't want to be one of those people who was a chubby teenager, chubby in her twenties and still chubby in her thirties. 

I want to be able to go home and see my friends and them to not recognise me, I want my mother to go 'wow'. I want to do this for me.



So! Day one (Day of Days also a green day)

Breakfast: Strawberries and grapes mixed into a muller light. 1 x Alpen Light bar crumbled on top (1/2 Healthy B)

Snack: Small skinny hot chocolate from costa (6 syns)

Lunch: Jacket Potato and baked beans with 5 x Light Laughing Cow Triangles (Healthy A)

Snack: 1/2 can of Baxters Spicy Parsnip Soup (Healthy A) 1 x Alpen Light Bar (1/2 Healthy B)

Dinner: SW Chips with Grated Cheese (Healthy A) and Extra Low Fat Mayonnaise (1)

Evening: Options Orange Hot Chocolate (2 syns) Squirty Cream (1)

Feeling rather satisfied and happy that I've been 100% today and used 10 syns.

In other news, I have a craving to get creative again. I haven't really been doing much drawing which I certainly should get back into, but I did find this:




I would love to make one of these, but maybe in shades of seablue and cream for the bedroom. Or pink and grey, now that would be nice. Sometimes, making something nice and colourful helps especially when you're living in rented accomodation where you have white walls everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment