Monday 6 September 2010

Treat time nows?

I've been going over my syn allowance for the week [EDIT: I just read this and though it sounds like I've been having *too many* syns, just to clarify... going over, I meant having a look at my syn allowance for the week] (with my trusty menu saved day by day in a notepad file) over the last 4 days I have used a total of 34.5 syns, out of a total allowance of 60 syns!

So with this in mind, as I get to this time of evening and I have even used them up, I shall be treating myself to a medium skinny hot chocolate before my training in work tomorrow.

I believe the word you're looking for is 'om nom nom'.


Butlers hot chocolate is definitely heaven in a cup, plus you get a little free chocolate when you visit ... wonder if I could find the syn value... that would be a no :p

No comments:

Post a Comment